Monday, November 19, 2012

The Internet Hates Ponies

So I made a bunch of gifs from the latest episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and I was going to upload them to Tumblr tonight so everybody could rejoice in pony wonder.  It was going to be magical.  Magical, I tell you.

Unfortunately, it turns out my internet hates ponies.  I can tell, because it has decided to become the slowest piece of shit that has ever been slow.  Seriously.  It's slower than the first Star Trek movie.  Yeah.  That bad.

But because I am apparently a masochist and enjoy nothing more than tearing my hair out while trying to get useless pictures onto the internet, here are a couple of pony gifs.  Fuck you, computer, I'm doing it anyway. That's right, I don't care if you are being slow and stupid.  Suck on THESE.





No comments:

Post a Comment