Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Adorable Things Day!

Happy Christmas, Merry Hanukkah, Presents Wednesday or whatever holiday or non-holiday you celebrate/don't celebrate this season!  My gift to you, my dear darling nonexistant readership, is adorableness.  Holiday or winter themed adorableness.  Check this stuff out.  So cute!

look at the fuckin' waddles with the christmas tree tail so friggin round i cannot even omfg


Boomf, right into the snow!  


 swishh

And look at all these friggin christmas puppies holy shit they are so cuddlesmall and christmassy I have to hug every one of them and I can't I completely understand how the cat lady feels now look at how tiny they are


And now for the stereotypically ugly Christmas-colour-themed randomly-changed-font tween-girl's-MySpace-page-style holiday post signature:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
i am sorry i couldn't figure out how to make it more obnoxious

No comments:

Post a Comment