Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wendy Davis Is My Hero

I don't have anything new to say about Wendy Davis, her filibuster down in Texas, or the ridiculous anti-abortion law that she's dealing with, that a thousand other people have not already said a thousand times better than I ever could.  I just wanted to chime in and say that this woman is a true hero, and she will undoubtedly go down in history for what she's doing tonight.  The law that they are trying to pass isn't just ridiculous, it's hateful and inhuman, and everyone who supports it should be ashamed of themselves for being such a miserable failure of a human being.

If I ever meet Wendy Davis, I would be honored for the privilege of shaking her hand and telling her what a true inspiration she is.  If I ever meet any of the subhuman slime-crawlers who wrote or supported that bill, it would take more willpower than I have to keep from spitting on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment