Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy October 19th!

Well okay, happy a few days after October 19th, because the fourth season of Community started a few days ago.  But I started this blog post that day, and then forgot about it.  So it kind of counts!

Who caught the season premier of Community?  What did you all think?  Seems like they're definitely playing up the goofiness of Greendale this season.  It wasn't really the strongest episode (not that season premiers ever are) but it was still fun and there were some good laughs in there.  My brother walked past while I was watching it and had a minor freakout when he thought they added a laugh track, until he realized that it was just Abed's imagination spot.  Also, I would watch Greendale Babies. FOREVER.

I didn't get the gag at the end, though.  What the heck was that all about?  Shirly singing "Oh Lord no!" in a deep voice.  Was it implying she's a dude?  Was it just a joke about how often she says "Oh Lord no"?  I am confused.  And a little disappointed, because usually the ending gag is the funniest part of the show.  Oh well, maybe they'll do better next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment